Montessori Village Alcalá de Henares is a bilingual nursery aimed at ages 0 – 6. As the name suggests, we base our project entirely on the Montessori method.
Our objective is to make this pedagogy accessible to all the children in the area, promoting the child’s natural development through activities based on exploration, collaboration and communication, amongst others.
In order to achieve this, we have a great team of Montessori guides and assistants in each of our environments of Nido, Infant Community and Children’s House.
Our nursery, which is more than 1300 meters squared, has a 2000 meters squared exclusive outdoor garden and playing area, which includes a vegetable garden and recycling area. All our classrooms are wide, luminous and fully equipped. We also have our own kitchen and canteen, where our children enjoy a healthy meal everyday.
Montessori isn’t just an education method, but a way of life, which should ideally be continued outside the classroom. To make this possible, we organize and offer tutorials, family training sessions and activities based on respectful child rearing.
We are certified by the Comunidad de Madrid and hence can accept day care cheques such as Sodexo, Edenred or Cheque Gourmet.
Don’t wait any longer and come visit us!
- Ages: You can be part of our project from 4 months of age and up to 6 years.
- Bilingual in English: From Nido the children will have an English speaking environment that will be increased by the different stages.
- Wide Schedule: Open from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, all year, with half-day options and extracurricular activities. Extra-curricular activities: Extensive offer of activities outside of the schedule academic
- Summer Camp: Open during the month of July with a playful offer and fun for summer
- School of families and workshops: learning is continuous, so we also organize workshops with parents where they can learn to take the Montessori methodology home.
- Own dining room: Healthy food prepared daily, with fresh and seasonal foods.
- Bright and renovated facilities: Safe areas and adapted toilets.
- Open the registration period throughout the year (subject to availability of space)
- We accept checks Nursery
- School excursions: we like our children to leave their comfort zone, to experiment with nature and continue learning with other activities outside of school.